EdVenture is an immersive camp experience in Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan. Designed to help families make the most of Hokkaido’s incredible green season. The week-long programs connect children and young people to new friends from around the world, learning new skills, with their family members in innovative ways. The camp takes full advantage of its location nestled between the iconic Mount Yotei and Mount Annupuri in Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan.
About the Role
Join our team of winter lovers here at MnK Niseko, offering unique seasonal experiences and adventure in the natural surroundings of Niseko, Japan! We are currently seeking winter season activity leaders! As a positive role model and mentor to our guests, you'll help deliver unforgettable experiences, from snowshoe tours to kid's movie experiences.
Key Responsibilities/Key Qualities
- As a winter season activity leader, you'll get to model good sportsmanship through enthusiastic, non-competitive participation and support. You'll also lead, assist, and supervise off-mountain activities, while ensuring the safety of each participant in your care (Duty of Care).
- We're looking for outdoor enthusiasts who hold a valid working holiday visa or are Japanese citizens, and are fluent in English. Fluency in Japanese or Mandarin is an advantage. You should be able to work outdoors in a range of weather conditions and hold a valid Japanese driver's license or be able to obtain an International Driving Permit. Although a first aid qualification is an advantage, it is not essential.
- Besides working with a dynamic team, you'll have access to a range of benefits, including subsidized Hirafu & Hanazono lift passes during employment, affordable staff accommodation located in Kutchan, employee benefits and discounts available, a staff uniform, and unlimited access to the best powder snow in the world!v
- ¥1,300 per hour (Position is based on qualifications and experience)
- From November 27, 2023 until March 31, 2024 with the possibility of extension
- Typically 8 shifts for a maximum of 5 days per week, with 2 non-consecutive days off. During peak periods, there may be longer working days, while quieter periods may have shorter working hours.
How to apply
Please visit the link below and submit an application form. Our team will contact you for an interview if you have moved to the next stage. We can't wait to hear from you!